Sunday, July 26, 2009

Skinny Cup


This was a quick card I did this afternoon to send to my patient- from Chemo Angels -I know she likes flavored coffees so while shopping in Kimmswick MO. last week I picked up a few individual pkgs of the flavored coffee to send to her. Thought this cup was perfect to go with the coffees. I so enjoy Chemo Angels - you commit to send at least 1 card a week which is no problem for me. I love being a part of someones journey with a horrible disease. I feel like hopefully my card and letter will cheer them up at least for a little while. This set Skinny Birds has so many options to use - I know it will be well loved.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

I love your card! That set is one on my next order... sigh. Along with about 20 other sets - tee hee! What can I say? I'm just a bad girl! Your Chemo lady will love the card and the coffees - they will make her day! I've seen so many of your Chemo Angel cards first hand, and girl, you really are an angel. You put lots of heart into every one of them. They (WE) are so blessed to have you in their (OUR) lives!!! I'll be thinking about you this week Betty Shirley...

Christine Pennington said...

I love this card! and I love what you do for the Chemo Angels. Very cool!!