Sunday, August 09, 2009

Punched Window


It is a HOT day in Missouri - our thermometer says it is 95 so the coolest place in the house is my woman cave - hence the card making frenzy. I also have been working on some cards for our August Paper Wings "blog hop" scheduled for August 19, but can't share those just yet. Although this is not a new technique to me - (I first learned about it at Madison Mingle in 2008) Technique Junkie featured it as one of the techniques for Aug/Sept. Newsletter. I used "retired" DP Gentle Beginnings, and a much loved retired set Paisley Rocks both from The Angel Company. I had to add a little bling in my flower centers as I love bling. Fun technique and we have some new sets in the new Inspiration Book that I want to try with this technique.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Great job on the technique! I saw that in TJ and thought we had done it before! I love your paper too, so sorry they have discontinued it! Love it, love it!

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

Cute card Shirley, thank you for sharing! Stop by my blog to say hi, http://michellesinkyfingers.blogspot.com
Thanks again,
Michelle

Sonia said...

Love how you did this card... beautiful card.
**Sony**