Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fun Skulls


When I saw this set in the new Inspiration Ave. catty I knew exactly what I was going to make. A congrats for my granddaughter on her recent engagement. I know a little ghoulish but she and her groom to be got a real kick out of the idea. Colored with Copic markers, a little glitter and sakura pen and oh the flourish trees for a back drop. I am going to go ahead and enter this over at Haunted Design House. I know Barb likes more scarey but just had to use the skulls in a fun way.

6 comments:

Barb said...

LOL! I love this, Shirley :) What a fun engagement card... you are one o-so-hip grandma! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Linda aka Oz said...

Congratulations to your grandaughter. I think this is sooo fun. She is lucky to have a grandma with such a fun side to her. Oz

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

FUN! LOL very cute card!

Patti J said...

You are the hippest granny I know too!!! This was absolutely the ca-UTEst idea evah!!! You rock!

Suzanne said...

Shirley - this is fantastic! You are sooo cool!

Chark said...

super fun! love the boy and girl skulls!