Monday, May 10, 2010

Beary Happy Day


This card is for a FRIEND who just placed a $250+ order - (I need mroe friends like that!!!). I have had this set for a long time and never worked it up sao I thought she would be fun to color and paper piece. Her dress is paper pieced with Uptown Girl and the rest of the picture is colored with Copic markers. I got an ink smudge on the left side so out comes the flowers - I think they covered my mistake well. Used some dew drops in the center of the flowers (something else I have had for some time and never used). Used my nestie ovals and then mounted her on white using cuttlebug swirl embossing folder. The inside says Thank you So Much.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the great order and I bet she'll love this card! The paper piecing is cool!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Love the paper piecing too!

Alley said...

I need friends like that too...lovely card.

Trudy Osborn said...

This is sooo cute! perfect card

Patti J said...

Perfect for your friend! The cute little face on this gal looks a bit like your customer that is getting the card! Blonde hair, cute smile... Great card, and LOVE the cover up!

Chelsea said...

great card Shirley ... I make cards for every order that I get ... what could be a more perfect way to show off our stamps!!!

Congrats on the big sale!