Tuesday, June 15, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary


My friend Shelley had a 50th wedding anniversary party to attend so when my phone rang and it was her I knew what she wanted!!! I said sure come on over, out comes the CS, gold embossing powder, flowers, punches, you name it. We used a stamp from PSX (I don't even know if they are still in business) but the rose is one of the first stamps I bought when I started stamping. Gold embossed, punched out an oval and started decorating with white flowers, sprigs of fern from a MS punch, some bling and then the Anniversary sentiment. The sentiment is from TAC and love the flourish style of these sayings. Shelly was so happy with the finished product so I am anxious to hear from her this week to see how her cousins like the card.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Patti J said...

OMG, This is gorgeous!!! Shelly did a wonderful job!!!! What a talented lady!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! I am sure Shelly's cousins did, too! That is an elegant card!

Vicki said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shirley...so elegant...that is one beautiful stamp. I love the flowers and ferns you added as well. Beautiful job!


HUGS!
Vicki

Stef H said...

oh wow, shirley! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

This is drop-dead gorgeous!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

This is amazing! Love the gold everywhere! So so pretty! The layered flowers are great!