Monday, July 05, 2010

Spring Friends


I have a sweet friend who sent me some stamped images from the new Inspiration book and I just had to play with the Spring Friends. This little bunny is so cute with her tutu, colored with copics, gems colored with copics (isn't that just too much fun to color your bling to match). Bunny is popped up with pop dots, some sheer dk pink ribbon and I just thought this saying was perfect for her. Keep watching - there will be more posts soon using this same set.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love it .... perfect for this girl bunny!!! What a nice friend you must have!!! :)
What an awesome idea to color the bling too! You are sooo smart! :)

Patti J said...

You really DO have a nice friend! Love, love LOVE your colored gemstones - great idea! Cuteness, dear friend, cuteness! Hope your 4th was happy - we worked on the floor :( Repeat performance today...ugh, will it NEVER end???

Christine Pennington said...

Great card! I just love her tutu!

Unknown said...

Love this card. And what a great friend you have to send you images!