Friday, November 12, 2010

Shirley Hotop


There is a Deck the Halls Blog Hop this weekend over at The Angel Company Papercrafting community and there will a lot of inspiring cards, gift ideas, ornaments and fun. I made this card using one of my new favorite sets Hung on a Tree - when I saw the tree I already knew what I was going to do. I embossed it on Reece DP with gold, then had so much fun decorating it wil bling (I love bling). I embossed the sentiment which is also included in the set on the fron and on the inside I used another sentiment included in the set. I distressed the edges a bit mounted it on our dark green card stock.

19 comments:

Tricia T said...

How elegant!

Sandy said...

Very Pretty!

Nancy B said...

Wow! this is very very pretty.

Unknown said...

So very elegant! And the distressed edges give it a great vintage feel!

Danni said...

Beautiful!

Chelsea said...

beautiful ... I love the blingy ornaments on it!

AmethystCat said...

Love the embossing, Shirley! It always makes a card look so elegant and the added bling is super fun!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! Even prettier in real life - it's SO elegant and classy!!! Of course, you know I love that little bit of bling! Best of luck with the craft fair! I'll see you down there mid-morning! Hugs!

Debra Miller said...

What a classic card!

Peggie said...

Beautiful card. I have this on my wish list. Such a lovely classical look. The pearls are such a wonderful addition.

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty, the gold is perfect for it!

Anna said...

Very elegant card! Love the rich tones.

Christine Pennington said...

Gorgeous card Shirley!

Sharon said...

Pretty.

Michelle said...

so pretty!! I just got this set and can't wait to emboss it and bling it as well :)

Angela K said...

So pretty! TFS

Eva said...

Your embossing is great and I really like the added bling!

Silli said...

What a beautiful card, love the colors and the wonderful tree! TFS! HUGS

Kim said...

Gorgeous Shirley!