Sunday, January 16, 2011

Valentine Blog Hop



I made a card and treat packs for my Valentine Blog Hop here at Paper Wings. The card is for DH using Valentine hedgehog from the set Valentine T3299. this set has some really cute images to use for not only Valentines Day but throughout the year. I made a Z-fold card using Maggie DP - it just went so well with this little guy, colored the hedge with copics used some clear glaze on the heart to make it pop a bit. The tag was in the set of Maggie DP and it was just what I needed to complete this card - 5 things I Love about you. Hope he enjoys his card.
The treat packs are quick and easy to make up (I think this is what I will make for the girls at my office), and who doesn't love Ghirardelli chocolate??? I used a GWP image (the elephant) on one - colored with copics and glitter pen, and a saying from label lingo (retired) on the other packet. I'm thinking I will make several of these, will put a couple in granddaughters box, my Chemo Angel lady, and maybe some "special" friends. Why not go from here and see what the other angels at PaperWings have come up with for this loving Blog Hop!!
Rita
Angela K.
Julie R.
Carol N.
Tina
Chelsea

10 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

These are GREAT! What a wonderful way to get a treat!

Angela K said...

Very cute! Those are great treat holders! TFS

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards Shirley! Great treat bags. And that little hedgehop is fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love your treat bags! Cool idea! And the little hedgehog... just too cute!

Tricia T said...

What pretty cards! And you are *so* right that everyone loves chocolate!

Laura said...

These are very cute! Love the little treat pouches.

Chelsea said...

I love that trunk of love for v-day ... Really love that hedgehog too!

Michele Kovack said...

These are so cute!

Patti J said...

Awww....Wayne's card is adorable! And I love the treat pouches! Great projects!!!

Michelle said...

awesome projects! Gotta love the chocolate holders :D