Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snowman and Girl


How much fun is this digi image from Whimsy and Stars Studio - by Mabelle - I love snowpeople and this one was so much fun to color and embellish. I colored her with copic markers, cut out with nesties, then just a bit of embellishments - the love tag matched the DP I used from Deja Views "Flurries and Frost". I have a collection of "micro" and I do mean tiny eyelets so I put one in the tag and used silver elastic cording from AMuse to tie a little bow, pop dots to accent it off the card and then a snowflake punched form a stash of glitterpaper I had - again pop up with pop dot. The fuzzy fur on her hats, sleves etc. I got from Archivers and I love the effect it gives - feels like real fur. A bit of stickles on the snowbank and this card is ready to go to - hmmm...probably dear granddaughter.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!

Laurie Unger said...

This is very cute! TFS

Chelsea said...

she is adorable ... love all of the color!

Kathy said...

This is so sweet. Love the bitty tag and furry trim. A wonderful snowy wintery card.