Thursday, January 19, 2012

Zoe's Heart


This cute little darling is from Whimsy and Stars artist Mabelle - she has such a cute line of digis and some rubber stamp images. I colored Zoe with copic markers, then used my NEW spellbinders die to cut her out - layered on AMuse pink heart paper - don't you love it???. Pink satin bow around the card, and the sentiment is also from AMuse with a tiny heart bling in the center of the heart. I don't know if it is showing up in the picture but I stitched (after dusting off the sewing machine) the dp on top of the pink cs - and carried through on the inside with the same DP and tiny hearts punched out of the Amuse heart cs. I know my granddaughter will love receiving this card in her valentine box.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

I absolutely DO love it! The die is gorgeous, the sweet Mabelle image is darling, and SQUEAL...love that you SEWED on here!!! Ugh...the pressure is on now - I must stop procrastinating and clean off MY machine :) Megan is going to really enjoy this card! She'll love the little bling in the O, won't she??? Great card!

Donna said...

What a beautiful card, great coloring and design!

AmethystCat said...

so sweet! love the sweetheart paper and the heart die is the perfect touch!