Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beautiful Botanicals

Talk about a quick and easy card - and that is about all I can muster up here lately - looking for my MoJo but it is just avoiding my craft room for some reason. The "flu" has finally left this house - thank heaven. Both DH and I were down for about a week and a half - I'll never say nurses don't get sick again!~! Thank heaven I have enough cards to send out to my chemo patients already made up. This card uses some scor-pal work - then I took the layer and cut it using a creative memory cutter that I have had for a long time, it has an option to make a curve/wavy cut. I separated it just slightly. For the focal image I used one of my favorite AMuse images from Beautiful Botanicials - the sentiment is from The Angel Tags a pearl in the center, a narrow pink grosgrain ribbon and the card was ready to mail.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

I got to see this one in real life, and it's so pretty! Love the wavy line, too - great addition! Have a safe trip today :) Ugh....your scrambled words are SO hard to read - if you don't get this comment, I'll tell you later on the phone how wonderful you are...lol!!! Hugs...

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card - no what you mean about mojo going missing - yours is still there tho!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. It is so feminine. You always have
really neat cards. Al says so too. Prayers are with
you.
Mom D

Donna said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and design!