Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012 Quirky Elephant

Doodle Pantry Quirky Elephant, Spellbinders die, bakers twine, Red bazzil cs, white cs. 
Just a quick cute little card with image from Doodle Pantry called Quirky Elephant, he was already precolored so I didn't have to do much to come up with a cute card for a cute little boy from my Chemo Angels - added some bakers twine and it was ready to put in the mail. This past week I was "off" as dear granddaughter was here for the week so we had important things to do like go swimming, visit Elephant Rocks state park, go to Chesterfield mall to the new American Doll store (amazing store), and a visit to her big sis. Got to get back in the groove this week, work a couple of days and get my craft desk cleaned off. I am working on a couple of things now - and just got some new stuff from C.C. Designs,and Archivers so hope to get a couple more posts ready to go.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww...what a cutie! Your little guy will love him. Can't wait to see your new CC stuff and your new Archiver's stuff - we might have to have show and tell! Have a good night...tell Wayne I said Happy Father's Day.

AmethystCat said...

adorable! I agree - your chemo angel card will be well appreciated!