Friday, November 23, 2012

November 22, 2012 Caroling Friends


Caroling Friends, Doodle Pantry Digi Image, DCWV white core cs Spelbinders nesties, music dp from my stash, SU embossing folder, Small snowflake punch??, bling AMuse.

This darling image from Doodle Pantry was just perfect for my first Christmas card post.  I just got this SU snowflake embossing folder (has been on my wish list for a while) so it made the perfect bg for my image.  I still have a stash of DCWV white core cs and it sands out so pretty, especially for these snowflakes.  The image is "precolored" and the sentiment also comes with the set.  I have a small snowflake punch which I punched out of some blue glitter cs I had and a tiny bling in the center of the snowflakes.   I remember when I was a child after Thanksgiving dinner my Mom would get out her Christmas cards and sit and address the envelopes and write a note in almost each card.  I'm not that organized but with precoloed images as sweet as this i will get my cards done in no time.     

8 comments:

Patti J said...

This is just so sweet! That pre-colored image is adorable, and OMG, those snowflakes on that white core CS is beautiful! The tiny glittery snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch :) Thanks for sharing...

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a happy card! Love the embossing and you clean, crisp design. Perfect holiday card and postage friendly too!

Linda Anderson said...

What a lovely card Shirley!! Love the sanded embossed background. You're right, perfect with these snowflakes.

Linda

Debra Miller said...

Such a sweet image- great card Shirley!

Curt in Indy said...

Love how you used the embossing folder with this image. This is a wonderful card! Hope you are well. Best, Curt

Dawn Frost said...

Shirley great card, fantastic use of the embossing folder. I've never used mine, thanks for the inspiration!

Diane said...

Again another cute card!! I love the cards you make Shirley. Hope you are doing well.

AmethystCat said...

this is adorable!!!