Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013 Irish Birdie

Doodle Pantry Irish Birdie Image and DP, Bazzil cs, ribbon from my stash,

Just a quick St. Pats card that I am sending to my chemo lady - it all came together so well using the precolored image from Doodle Pantry  as well as the papers that come in a separate package St. Paddy Papers also from Doodle pantry.  I had the ribbon in my stash and the colors on the ribbon scanned "too green" it did go very well with the card.  I'm thinking my lady will enjoy getting a special card this weekend.
Entered in :
Cuttin and Stampin - St. Pat's theme

13 comments:

Marsha said...

Very cute and fun card.

Diane said...

Very cute card to celebrate a fun day!

Donna said...

Very cheery, she'll enjoy it!

Patti J said...

Very cute! I know she's going to enjoy it. Thanks for sharing :)

Teresa said...

love your cute little hat! Thanks for sharing over at Cuttin and Stampin.

Teresa R.
DT~Cuttin and Stampin

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card!

Dawn Frost said...

What a great fun, quick card Shirley!

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a perfect little hat for St Patricks day!

Unknown said...

OMG Shirley, that is too cute for words! I love it.

TeresaK said...

Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge! I love that pretty ribbon you used and the patterned paper too!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Sherri Thacker said...

Love this hat. Such a cute image! Thanks for entering in the Cuttin & Stampin challenge.

Unknown said...

Well, this made me smile and that's what matters :-) Great job. Thanks for playing over at Card Crafter's Circle.
Teresa - DT Card crafters circle

Pauline said...

A wonderful cheery creation... thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!