Thursday, April 04, 2013

April 4, 2013 Happy Anniversary Poppies

Doodle Pantry Digi Image, Spellbinders nesties, Happy anniversary stamp Kolette Hall, base card - Michaels, red cs bazzill, DP from my stash, crochet flower made by one of my patients, stick pin from my stash
I have "several" anniversary cards to make for April - some are milestone occasions like 40th, 50th, and then some are standard Happy anniversary.  I also have a wedding card to make, 2 birthday cards, as well as my Chemo Angel card requests,  - plus new release for Doodle Pantry so I am going to be busy!!  No idle hands here for sure.  For this card I used Poppies from Doodle Pantry which you can find Here.  I used the precolored images as it went so well with my red theme I was using.  Love the crotchet flower embellishment that one of my favorite patients made for me (she made me several in a variety of colors) and I "found" a set of 3 stickpins that went perfect with this image.  Love finding things I forget that I have!!!   

8 comments:

Patti J said...

It's fun to find treasures that you forgot about! This is beautiful, Shirley, and I love those poppies! Poppies seem to be very popular this spring... Gorgeous card, and I think I own that sentiment too - perfect for your card! See you Sunday :)

Donna said...

Beautiful card! I like the poppies the lacy die cuts, the crochet flower, everything!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful card! Wow..yes you do have many cards on your agenda this month. I really want to make some of these flowers. It is my goal this May. They are so pretty and look wonderful on your card.

Laurie Unger said...

Oh this is just wonderful! TFS

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a stunner! Beautiful anniversary card, Shirley.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your card an those wonderful poppies! My old home had oriental poppies in the garden and I have promise myself to plant some in my new yard this year. (Hopefully I will keep my promise!)
Hugs, Georgia

Barb said...

Ooooo beautiful!!!

Dawn Frost said...

I love the heart circle frame Shirley, gorgeous card!