Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013 Prima Dolls



Julie Nutting mixed media Doll Stamps, Julie Nutting tags, 

Yesterday my friend Patti J. and partner in "crime"  raced up highway 55 to a cute little scrapbook store The Stamp Pad in Kimmswick MO. to take a tag class in these adorable dolls.  Who can resist playing with dolls whether you are 7 or 67!!  It was so much fun to color and dress these beauties up and of course they were "forsale" after the class so we could make them at home.  Who came home with a couple - well that would be me!!.   We did have a fun day - lunch, shopping and then the class.  Tomorrow we are going to TX. to get our sweet CoCo dog and I am so anxious to get to meet her.  Will post pics when we get back.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my! I didn't realize you were that close to Patti!! How FUN!! These are so fun!

Donna said...

Those are adorable! Sounds like a fun day! How wonderful to be retired, I'm jealous ladies.

Patti J said...

Such fun!!! Loved the project! Thanks for 'making' me go!!! Hugs...

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! These are so fun and bring back a lot of memories! can't wait to see pictures of the new family member!