Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2013 Happy Anniversary

StampinUp Owl Punch, Stampin Up word punch, cuttlebug embossing folder, AMuse heart dies papers from my stash

My Chemo buddy has an anniversary coming up soon so although I cased this card from Pintrest I loved how it turned out IRL.  Think I am going to get them a gift certificate for Pizza Hut after researching the town they live in.  This way they can either eat out or delivery.  I know this will bring a smile to my buddies face. 

7 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable! They will be thrilled with this card (and enjoy the pizza). You are so good to your chemo buddy!

Diane said...

What a cute Anniversary card! I love the embossing, owls, and random hearts.

Patti J said...

This is so stinkin' cute! And it's even cuter in real life! Great card!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable! I have that punch. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Stef H said...

this is absolutely adorable. i have everything you used on this. i may have to CASE it!

hugs :)

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card - thanks for sharing!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card,loving the owls and the embossing!
hugs
Glenda