Monday, February 03, 2014

February 3, 2014 Valentine Elephant

Doodle Pantry Digi Image, DP's from AMuse Studio, Doodlebug Design, Spellbinders nesties, button from stash

I needed to make a couple of "quick" Valentine cards to put in my gifties to mail to a couple of my chemo buddies and I love love love this little elephant from Doodle Pantry, he is precolores perfectly.  I followed a sketch on Sketch Saturday which again worked really well with this little guy.  The sentiment says the world is BIG but our hearts are bigger which is also from Doodle Pantry.  I made this a little bigger card than an A2 so I could get all of the elements in place.  A heart button was the finishing touch.  Challenges:

     Sketch Saturday - follow sketch
     Make it Monday - anything goes
     Stamp and Doodle - anything goes 


11 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Eeeeekk! How precious! Look at all those hearts! Makes me smile. Thanks so much for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable! The elephant is too cute and love all the background hearts! I spotted your card on MIM! Donna

Diane said...

Oh my gosh this is just adorable, what a sweet card design.

Hugs diane

Patti J said...

Very cute! That image makes me smile!

ahlers5 said...

This is really darling. Love that elephant...so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh what a darling Valentine! I just love that elephant! Thank you for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

Debbie said...

So cute!! I love that elephant and all you wonderful heart DPs!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC43!!

Lyn said...

Love those papers and the image is perfect for this card - nice job!! Thanks for joining the Digital Challenge at Doodle Pantry this month (DPDC43)!
Lyn

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Shirley. I spotted this on MIM.Loz

Lisa :) said...

great card! Super cute saw you on Make it Monday!

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love that cute elephant
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck in the challenge
Tracey x