Saturday, August 09, 2014

August 9, 2014 Congrats Happy Banner

Happy Banner Stamp and Die by MFT  die from Die-Namics by MFT- ribbon from my stash colored with copics

You think maybe I love this little Happy Banner girl from MFT - Pure Innocence stamp and die, this is at least the 5th card/project I have used her for.  I paper pieced her dress, hairbow, and socks then colored the rest of her with copic markers.  One of my chemo buddies graduated last week so our protocol is that we send a "congrats" type card a giftie and a note.  I thought this card was very appropriate for the occasion.
I so enjoy all of my chemo buddies from the little ones to the adults as well as the seniors.  I think I will be using this stamp and matching die again probably several times.   




6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

This is just darling! Great job on the paper piecing. This image has lots of uses for so many occasions! Might have to go purchase this one!

Donna said...

This is so adorable and perfect for so many occasions. Great coloring of her face. I like the lattice background too!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Wonderfully sweet card. How nice of you to do this.

Pam Sparks said...

she's a doll and I can see why you'd use her a lot! So cute all paper pieced Shirley!

Patti J said...

Not sure how I missed this cutie! What a sweet card. I know what a great angel you are. Your buddy will miss you! Hugs...

AmethystCat said...

so cute! love the image - what a fun card!