Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014 Happy Fall

Dies, Acorn Die-Version Acorn, Leaf , Poppystamps, Stitched Circle Die-Namics colored with gelatos, sentiment AMuse 

Fun fall card made with die cuts and colored with gelatos, loving to experiment with my gelatos which I got for my birthday, there are so many different ways to use these wonder sticks of color.  I used DPs from my stash - and I am happy with the results.   I am just not feeling fall yet - but the leaves in our 5 acre back yard are starting to turn.  Went to Kimmswick MO yesterday to a darling little stamp store call the Stamp Pad and bought all three dies that I used for this card.  I had my punch card filled and a 30% off coupon so I made out pretty well.  This card will be in the mail soon to a chemo buddy.  Challenges:

     Sketch Saturday - follow Sketch
     Lexis Creation - autumn colors
     Die cutting Divas - fall is here
     Scrap-Creations - fall
     Our Daily Bread - fall


9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very pretty Fall card, Shirley! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Donna said...

Gorgeous fall card, and great new purchases! I need to start on some fall cards bu agree, it just does not feel like fall.

Anonymous said...

How lovely, and fun to shop at a new store!

Thanks for linking to our fall challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

CherylQuilts said...

Shirley, what a beautiful fall card with wonderful elements of the leaves and the acorn!! Beautifully rich colors! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

Sarah said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas!

Sarah GDT

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful fall card Shirley!

julie_woolston said...

A beautiful card love the papers and how fitting with the beautiful leaves and acorn.
Thanks for sharing at Lexis.
Hugs Julie x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful fall creation, Shirley!! I just love your colors and design with the leaves and acorn!! Great take on the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Linda Carson said...

A delightful fall card Shirley! I've been wondering about gelatos Your leaves are beautiful! Fabulous design too! Your friend will be encouraged by your card! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!