Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11, 2014 Eat Cake

Stamps and  paper by AMuse Studio

You would have to know my son to appreciate this but...a week or so ago he asked me if I thought I could make a card for his director at Headway.  Now he knows I make all my own cards and he even has made a card or two for my hubby (with my assist).  So I asked him if he wanted cute, pretty, funny, and he said "yes".  So here is what I came up with - I hand delivered it to him last weekend when we had lunch together and he was very happy with it.    

4 comments:

Donna said...

This card covers it all, beautifully done!!

Diane said...

Cute card! I love the color combinations. Not too feminine not too masculine. Perfect!

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha....I can hear that conversation like I was there! What a cute card, and so perfect for DS's boss! Love it (and cake too ;) Hugs...

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun story and cute card!