Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 22, 2014 Let it Snow


Every month I do a  1-1 swap  with Technique Junkies where you have to use a technique from Technique Junkies - well I have been a subscriber for many years so it is not hard for me to find a technique that I haven't tried - or one that I have tried and really enjoyed.  This month my swap partner was a former angel - Carol Norby so I made this card for her  - a zig zag accordian card with an easel on the back for sitting it up for display.  My stamps are from AMuse Studio and SU - paper from my stash and then I got out my different sizes of snowflake punches and used some blue glitter paper for my snowflakes.  Hope you enjoy Carol.  Challenges:
     Divas by Design - snowy
     Moo-Mania - Trees
     Simply create Too - snow or all white - I used snowflakes/snow.

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! And what fun that you ended up with a former TAC Angel friend to swap with :) Great card, thanks for sharing!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Ahh, this is darling! I love snowmen and have a pretty huge collection of stamps.

froebelsternchen said...

What a lovely card Shirley! Thank you for joining MOO MANIA & MORE Challenge!
Happy Sunday!

Rosie said...

A wonderful card, Shirley.

Thank you for joining MOO MANIA & MORE Challenge

Diane said...

I love this card! So cute. You'll have to show me how to do it sometime. You're so talented.

Donna said...

I commented yesterday but it must not of took from my phone, absolutely adorable, love everything about this card esp the gold trees.

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the sparkly trees and fun paper! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Shirley: Your card is so pretty! We're glad you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!" & hope to see your entries in all our 2015 challenges!

Happy Holidays to you & your family!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute! Darling snowman and beautifully done!