Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 13, 2013 Merry Christmas Tree


This was one of the easiest Christmas cards I made this year - and yes it is "cased" but can't remember where!!!  I used SU tree set - the Merry Christmas was in my Christmas sentiments, I think I need more vertical greetings.  Love the "new" embossing folder of snow from Taylored Expressions - on white it truly looks like snow falling.  I was able to make 15 of these cards in under 2 hours.  Now off to address the envelopes - which will take longer than it did to make the card.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I like that snow embossing folder, the vertical merry Christmas, well just everything about it and wow fast!

Laurie Unger said...

I just lost my comment I was leaving, so if you get two from me, bonus!

I've got this tree, bought it as a single off of ebay when I first started stamping. I've used it so much the wood is permanently stained green! LOL! Wonderful CAS card. Like the vertical sentiment!

Cheryl W. said...

Great card design. I love that falling snow embossing folder, too.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Love the snow falling...great idea! Thanks for sharing :-) We need to find time in the next week to have Christmas coffee! Hugs...