Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29, 2015 FALL

Saw this sketch on Sketch Saturday and I knew which fall image I was going to use.  This image is from Memory Box - Maple Branch - it just needed a bit of color on the leaves with copic, and I had  some "burlap braid" in my stash..  A little thick but after using some pop dots it works fine.  I still needed something at the top so I cut out Fall from different colored card stock and I think that completed the card.  Challenges:
     Sketch Saturday - follow sketch
     Craft your passion - anything goes
     Come and Get it - clear it out - burlap braid

7 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Love the image you used Shirley. Great Fall card! Hugs Deb

loz said...

Fabulous Fall card shirley..Loz

Diane said...

Cute fall card! I love all the colors. Great interpretation of the sketch.

Patti J said...

What a fun fall card! Great take on the sketch, dear friend! My goodness, you were very busy in your craft room while I was gone! Hugs...

Donna said...

Missed this one, like the tan ribbon and words on it!

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely Fall card. Your colour choices are perfect and I love this rustic braid. It's a real pleasure to have you play along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

CraftYourPassion said...

What a wonderful card.Just perfect for this time of year.I love braid.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x