Thursday, December 03, 2015

December 3, 2015 Winter Wishes



Isn't this darling bird a beauty - it came free with a magazine I get - Papercrafts from the UK and there are always stamps, stencils, embossing folders papers so it is a wonder magazine to subscribe to.  This month it included the bird, sentiments, embossing folders and papers.  I colored him up with copic markers, cut him out the circle stitched die, then scallop dye and mounted him on some of my NBUS papers I had in my Christmas stash.  Winter Wishes I die cut from a very nice package of like 20 dies from Tim Holtz with lots and lots of winter/Christmas die words.  this one is out the door this am.   

5 comments:

Diane said...

So cute! I love the coloring, the papers, and the die cuts. I have those die cuts too and love them. Great job the recipient is going to love it.

loz said...

Gorgeous bird and card Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

Adorable, like every detail!

Cheryl W said...

You have showcased this stamp beautifully, Shirley! You've inspired me to try to use it, too! Love that magazine and all the extras that come with it. It's like getting a birthday present in the mail when it arrives.

Laurie Unger said...

What a sweet little bird. Great card.