Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016 Thinking of You



Thinking of You 

So Happy to See you Stopped By for the Sketch Challenge at 



I chose to use this darling bear stamp 701K - Belle and sentiment 1105E.   Is she not just the cutest? 
My sweet great granddaughter has been sick so this card is already in the mail to her.  I colored the bear with my copics then paper pieced her dress and hat (white velvet paper) and her lush jacket with (red velvet paper).  I had a pad of burlap CS in my stash as well as the buttons, and bling. 

                                                              

Come join us this week at The House that Stamp Built challenge following the above sketch and you could win $25 in stamps from Repeat Impressions.  

Go take a peek at what my DT buddies created using this fun sketch:
     Cheri      Deonna    Joy     Karen     Kathy     Heather   and  Patti     

                       
            
HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER WEEK.   

               Challenges"
                        Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
                        Our Crafty Corner - anything goes 
                        Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 
                        Creative Craft Cottage - use pearls. 

No comments: