Monday, July 04, 2016

July 4, 2016 4th of JULY card





Two more 4th of July cards - using the same theme with the tiny coffee cups from AMuse Studio - paper pieced and then the card decorated a bit with some scraps from a pack of stars/stripes paper that I have been hoarding.  AND!!!!I had a talented paper crafter Pam tell me how to use my perfect edge rules and cut a PERFECT edge everytime - as noted on the card on the right.  Can't use the retraactable exacto knife.  I have had the perfect edge rules for about 3 years and get so frustrated I would try and hide them - but in a few months get them out again.  Well now they have found a forever home on my desk.  Thanks Pam.  


4 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome cards, great idea to use this set for fourth of July!

Cheryl W said...

Like your card a latte! Clever idea, Shirley.

Pam Sparks said...

YAY for using your perfect layers tools again Shirley! They do come in handy and save so much time! Super cute and fun 4th cards! I didn't get any made. ugh. hehe

Patti J said...

You snuck these in on me again! Great job, and happy to hear that you are using your perfect layers tools! Yay you!!!!