Friday, September 02, 2016

September 2, 2016 Z-Fold Birthday Card for Carter





Headed south (well not too far south, still in MO. south), to great grandson's 1st birthday party.  His birthday is Sunday but party Saturday.  Swimming - lunch - and of course CAKE and Oh did I say LOTS and LOTS of kids.(Only my besties will get this one.)   
  
A couple of weeks ago a bestie Pat and I had a fun day of stamping,lunch, and more stamping.  WE had both seen this on Dawns SU blog and I knew that is the type of BD card I wanted to make for Carter's 1st birthday.   Balloon dies from Our Daily Bread and Paper Smooches - Can't remember who the Happy Birthday die is from and Carter and 1 are from AMuse Studio.   I think it all came together really cute.  Got a couple of small gifties then some $$$ to put in with the card.

Challenges:
     PDE Linky Party - anything goes
     Pile it On - use die cuts
     Simon says Stamping - anything goes
     City Crafter - Birthday  

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, this absolutely turned out great! LOVE your die cut words, so personalized! Carter is too young to appreciate this, but his mom will love it :) Great job, as always!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Diane said...

Such a fun card! I love all the die cuts. Have a great time at the party!

Donna said...

Stunning card, I've been wanting to try this design! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

loz said...

Stunning card and design Shirley..Loz

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a neat card. Love the folds.

Cheryl W said...

Love this one, Shirley. It's a fun cut/fold and the balloons make it so festive. I bet it goes in the baby book to be kept as a memento of Carter's 1st birthday.

Pam Sparks said...

Yes! This is so cool! I love cards that are easy to display! Fabulous work Shirley!