Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25, 2017 Anything Goes at The House that Stamps Built





I love it when we have Anything Goes over at The House that Stamps Built.
I have been eyeing this moose stamp 1930-I a Moosage as I love the play on words and  I have a senior buddy that lives in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan Canada  and I write him a letter and send a card every week so this was PERFECT.  I used a special fold of folding the right corner in (see blog post here with my tutorial).  I thought it needed just a bit more so I die cut the Hello die.

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the Anything Goes and enter it in The House that Stamps Built challenge   
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti


  

10 comments:

joy said...

This is a fabulous card. I love the fold - these is new to me -- and I'm going to try it.

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is a fabulous card for your friend living in Moose Jaw. I bet he'll get a big kick out of it. There's another twist to this stamp and the message...Wendy lives in Maine and the two letter postage abbreviation for Maine is ME. Pretty cleaver stamp.

Anonymous said...


Card fits the person it is intended for. Great for the purpose and
perfect for a man. How clever. Marian

Donna said...

What an awesome masculine card, like that fold, the cute button embellishing and that hello, your buddy will love it!

Laurie Unger said...

Hello Shirley - here's the happy moose used once again in an awesome card!

Heather said...

Super cute! Fun fold and I really like that "hello" die. Your friend will love this.

Patti J said...

Oh my...this is adorable! I'm loving the cards made with this moose! Great job, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card! I bet your senior buddy loved it. You are so thoughtful!! You could even make him a little set of cards with that moose and sentiment on it.

loz said...

Such a beautiful card and image Shirley..Loz

Pam Sparks said...

Super fun image Shirley! love the moosage and the hello die too! He will love it!