Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 31, 2017 The House that Stamps Built Sketch Challenge




This week  over at The House that Stamps Built we were given a sketch to follow.  I have had this Spring Frame 3402-K for a while and when I saw  the sketch I knew what I was going to use.  I colored it with copic markers, trying to match my DP a little bit, then had some sunflower buttons.  For my sentiment I used Knowing You 1214-G and added two enamel dots.  I am super pleased with the way it turned out and I have someone in mind that will be getting this.  

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of sketch inspiration - the possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti


8 comments:

Cheri said...

What an absolutely perfect stamp for this sketch, Shirley! Your card is gorgeous. I love the sunflower buttons too. They add such a charming touch to the whole theme.

Donna said...

This is just fabulous, sunflowers are one of my favorites, I love to color them and you rocked the sketch! Like the buttons.

Diane said...

Great card Shirley! I love the sentiment and it is very happy looking. It will make someone smile.

Heather said...

this is so adorable!! Love that sunflower, and the sunflower buttons are the perfect addition!!

Patti J said...

Well, whoever gets this is one lucky recipient! What a sweet card...love it! Thanks for all of your help on Monday, and for a fun afternoon today! Hugs!

Cheryl W said...

Love this card, Shirley. It conveys such a happy message. I'm certain it will really brighten someone's day!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card, love all that yummy designer paper.

loz said...

I Love this beautiful card and the sunflower Shirley..Loz