Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 25, 2018 Fold Card





All stamps, CS, and DP by Stampin Up.  Gem from stash. 
About a week ago one of my besties Patti got together for lunch and an impromptu craft afternoon.  I had made some egg salad and she called and said do you want to come over and play.  Well I threw some cs, dp, and stamps in my tote and I was out the door.  
I have been wanting to make this card since before the holidays and just never got around to making it.  Love how it stand up for display and folds flat for an A2 envelope.  The God Bless You is the sentiment behind the main focal image.  
Together we watched a video, folded, refolded, ditched and started again and SUCCESS got it. I will be making more of this fold for sure.  If you don't know now I LOVE fancy folds and this is no exceptions.  

5 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning fold, papers, saying ..., put this one on our list for out next stamping get together!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and fold Shirley. Do you have a link to the video tutorial?? loz

Cheryl W said...

Really pretty, Shirley. Sounds like you and Patti had a lot of fun. I would love a crafting buddy, but don't know anyone nearby who is a cardmaker.

Patti J said...

We did so good that day, and had a great time. Thanks for coming out to play, and for bringing lunch AND our project! It felt good to get off the ladder, put the paint roller away, and play with some lovely card stock! Beautiful card, thank you!

Diane said...

Cute card! I love the fancy folds too. I'll have to try this.