Friday, April 06, 2018

April 6, 2018 Spring Home Decor Blocks



OK - Totally "cased" from a friend - and I LOVE how it turned out.  I used SU large Alphabet and Colorful Seasons stamp set.  I used DP from my stash as well as pink and white CS.  I am going to start soon on my SUMMER letters - this can be used for all seasons and with 1 stamp set and 1 alphabet set you have got it made.  I see from my picture I need to adjust my I and N a bit but overall I am please.  Hubby made my block using a 2 x 4 cut - sanded - and spray painted.  My friend just made one this past week for the St, Louis Cardinal ball team


My husband would love this - so I will probably make this one as well.  

4 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic blocks Shirley..loz

Cheryl W said...

That. Is. Awesome!! I love this, Shirley. It looks like it took a bit of work up front on the boards, but now you're set to create letter squares for all the seasons and holidays. How fun!

Diane said...

This is great! What a fun idea, and what pretty colors and flowers. Great job.

Patti J said...

Oh dear, I'm really behind! These are amazing! Great job, and GO CARDS!!!