Saturday, July 28, 2018

July 28, 2018 New Home Card


One of my besties and her husband just bough a house "in town", meaning in the city limits.  They lived just a short distance from town on ten acres with a 3,000 square foot house, out buildings and a spectacular view.  When they saw this house on the market they decided to downsize.  I love love love their new home,, about 5 minutes from me and just perfect for them to "grow old" in. 
I have an old city map of our town so I photo copied their street, marked it with a small red dot on kraft card stock.  Then I used a Taylored Expressions stamp set with die for my focal image.  I then typed in their name and address for the hanging sign on the post - cut it out using the die cut and glued it on.  My hubby made them a turntable for their kitchen table which I forgot to take a picture of - bad me.  They loved their turntable and card.     

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is such a cute idea for a card. I'm sure Patti loved it.

loz said...

Your card is Fabulous Shirley.. They will Love this..Loz

Donna said...

What a darling card, and I know the turn table is beautiful as I love the one he made us years ago!

Patti J said...

Squeal!!! We love our lazy Susan that Wayne made us, and this card just stole our hearts! You are the bestest friend ever! Love you!!M