Wednesday, September 26, 2018

September 26, 2018 Anything Goes





This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes - anything you want to make.

I have been surfing Pinterest and found a couple of new designs and this one is the impossible card - which is really a fun "twist" card.  Easy to make if you follow the direction.  I had this pretty DP with the purple flowers so I decided to build my card around the purple.

I used 1706-I Wild Violets    1113-D Birthday  and 3916-F CelebratingYou

This card folds flat for mailing but the center focal point stands up when taken out and can be sat on the table, shelf for viewing.  These are so much fun to make and can be adapted to any size card.  (May have to do a tutorial my next POTW).  There is room on the back of the folded pop up center to write a short message and sign your name. 

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Anything Goes and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a super fun card design, Shirley! Love the pretty purples you used!!

Diane said...

Very pretty card! I love the purple and the flowers. I have seen these cards but have not made them, but they look fun.

Donna said...

Your impossible card is beautiful Shirley, great coloring and it goes with your background paper perfectly!

*Vicki* said...

Aren't these "impossible" cards fun to make?! They're not really impossible at all! LOL! You've done a beatiful job decorating it and especially with the purple which is my favorite color!! Stunning job my friend! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card fold. You are the queen of different card folds. Awesome job!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love all the purple; so pretty! And such a fun fold; I've been seeing these around lately.

Cheryl W said...

I see this card design from time to time, but haven't been brave enough to try it yet. Yours turned out beautifully, so maybe I ought to give it a go. I always wonder, though, if the recipient will know what to do with it when it arrives. I used to send a little sheet of "directions" with my easel cards, in case they didn't realize how they worked.

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card - love your color choice, purple is one color I rarely use for some reason. Awesome job!

Pam Sparks said...

Fold cards are so fun and yours is so pretty Shirley! I love violets!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and papers Shirley. I really must try this design..Loz

Cheri said...

Absoulutely gorgeous card, Shirley! I would love to see a tutorial on this on your next POTW...what a fun card it would be to receive.

Cheri said...

Absoulutely gorgeous card, Shirley! I would love to see a tutorial on this on your next POTW...what a fun card it would be to receive.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very nice blog!

Patti J said...

I'm so impressed! Great job on this fun card layout! Thanks for sharing!