Wednesday, August 21, 2019

August 21, 2019 Inspiration Photo

This week our challenge over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is the photo inspiration challenge.  I tried to go with not only the colors but also the flowers. 




 The image I used for my flowers is - 9706-U colored with watercolor markers - and since August is my busy birthday month (mine included!!!) I chose to make this a HappyBirthday Card using 1113-D Birthday.  Definetly a learning curve with my new brush marker water colors - but I am pleased with the end result.  I added a little bee pop up and a green bow to the stems to complete the card.  I am loving splatters - so I used my blue watercolors pallet and made some blue splatters.  This one has already been mailed - I have a dear friend that will be having open heart surgery on her birthday so I mailed it a bit early.  I will be sending her a thinking of you card very soon - keeping you in my thoughts Helen. 

 Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Photo Inspiration    So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 



If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti. 

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Guess we thought alike for this challenge! Beautiful coloring and I LOVE the splatters! That little bee adds just the right finishing touch!

*Vicki* said...

Your flowers are so pretty! I really love your coloring and the way that you've popped out that largest bloom!! Nicely done! HUGS

Donna said...

Beautiful card Shirley, like the splatters, popped up flower and the darling bee!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job on this weeks challenge Shirley! You nailed this one. Love everything about this card!

loz said...

Gorgeous flowers and splatters Shirley. I Hope you had a Fantastic Birthday..Loz

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the popped up flower and that adorable green bow!

Cheryl W said...

Love the happy colors and pretty image on your card. And that little bee is just too cute. Your card will definitely brighten someone's day.