Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September 23, 2020 Anything Goes

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes which is always a popular challenge.  I know it is one of my favorites.  

I choose to go with an idea that I have had for a while.


sort of a play on words with the Just a Note 1112-E Just a Note sentiment.  I frst stamped the music background image 6806-U Sheet Music in black Versafine ink so I would get a nice crisp image.  Then I used 631-G Single Rose for my focal image.  I colored the rose with red marker and then the stem and leaves with green marker and then huffed before stamping.  Mounted on place scallop rectangle.  My sentiment was popped up on pop dots , did some dashes round the sentiment and then 2 small black gems.  This can be used for any occasion.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Like your card, this is a great background with the Just a Note and like your pop of color with the flower.

joy said...

I like the music background and the single rose - quite elegant!

Laurie Unger said...

Yea - we used the same background stamp. Love how you coordinated the sentiment and rose with it.

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley..loz

Cheryl W said...

Super cute! I just love that background. I have a smallish (4" X 4") sheet music background stamp and have used it a few times for note cards similar to this.

Heather said...

How beautiful!! Love how the rose stands out on the kraft panel!

*Vicki* said...

Really love that muscial note background which plays perfectly with your sentiment! The added flower makes for a sweet design with it!!

Patti J said...

Yikes! How did I miss commenting on this gorgoues card? As always, you have rocked this challenge, dear friend!!! Beautifully done!