Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Shadow Box 2022

 I didn't realize it had been 6 weeks since I have posted - can I use the excuse "been busy".  Getting Christmas cards made, addressed and in the mail.  Hubby has had yet another surgery, and just in general life.

But I do have to share our Christmas shadow box - there are 9 paper crafters and we each made 1 square design times 9 and then shared with everyone so we would each have 9 different designs.  I love my shadow box - having it sitting on my bar.  I tried several different 12 x 12 papers to mount the squares on - finally choose the red with snowflakes.  I think it is quite a feat for 9 people to make 9 different squares and there are no two alike.  


We are exchanging winter themed cards next month and I am looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their design. 

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your shadow box turned out amazing Shirley!! I just love your woodgrain frame and the papers you've chosen for the background turned out amazing as well! Your square is super CUTE with those mice!! Really enjoyed receiving from you my friend!! So much fun and thanks for sharing!! Hope you're enjoying the Christmas Season! HUGS

loz said...

Gorgeous project Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Must get my squares mounted and my box finished up! This looks great on your bar! And I totally love your sweet square, those mice are having a great time decorating the tree! Hugs!

Cheryl W said...

You don't really need an excuse for not posting in the lead-up to the holidays. I think we all understand what a busy time it is--especially for us crafters! Your shadow box is just gorgeous. What a fun project, and with no two squares alike, it shows how unique we all are. Have a wonderful Christmas and healing wishes to your hubs.

Donna said...

Turned out wonderful Shirley, everyone did a great job on their squares!

Laurie Unger said...

How cool! I'd like to see this in real life. I bet it's super cute.

Cheryl W said...

I'm rather late in commenting, but I wanted you to know that I think these cards are just awesome. That mailbox is so cute - I know I've eyed it several times on the Spellbinders site. Happy New Year to you!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

They all look so good together. I still need to mount. LOL