Friday, February 24, 2023

Songbird Card - take 2

I at least have my email back up and running - but am taking this sweet laptop in for a tune up this morning.  I now have a picture to post with my blog.  This is the card that took me almost all afternoon to make and it looked so simple on Pinterest.  


 This style is an offset gatefold card - and I really like the DP I used - the floral is Dainty Flowers which was a freebie from with Sellabration and the plaid was an in color combination paper pack, again from SU.

I may try another one - now that I know what I am doing.  It was the punch that gave me fits but finally figured it out.  

Enjoy and have a great weekend.  


6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

It's a beautiful design Shirley! I love that gorgeous paper and the colors are my fave! Really love your fold design with the little birdie in the circle! Glad you figured it all out! Best wishes on your computer problems. Have a great weekend!

Donna said...

This is so adorable, like the color choice and your fun fold for this cute bird!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is adorable, Shirley. The offset gatefold is a nice change from the regular gatefold. I love the DSP you used, too. Those delicate flowers are so pretty. I have had the same experience in making a card I thought looked simple, but actually took hours to complete.

Laurie Unger said...

Glad you stuck with it on this card. So cute - awesome job and well worth the effort.

loz said...

Gorgeous card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Jeepers, girl - how many of your posts have I missed???? This is darling - wouldn't have thought to use this color for the birds, but it works so beautifully!!! Can't wait to see you!