Tuesday, May 02, 2023

April Birthday Cards - Envelope Flap Card

 I have already posted the 4 other cards we shared this past week when the "girls" got together to celebrate April birthdays.  

I wish I could take credit for this card but I have to give the credit to Karen Titus and when she says easy - it truly is a 5 minute card (depending) on how much you add.




I used StampinUp Playin in the Rain - and the matching DPs.  The dies cut out the fun characters which are part of the DP so it was easy to get 5 kits together quickly. I can see me making some masculine cards using this design as well - well the possibilities are endless.  I have made a couple of masculine ones which I will be posting later.  

My gifties were not handmade but I thought they fit the occasion perfectly. At each place setting I placed:



 

I was truly happy that everyone was here and I liked that the saying flipped over to say Home sweet Home.  Everyone got to take theirs home for their craft room or island  or where ever they chose to put it.  

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your gifties are so cute, and your card is definitely a winner. The design is a fun one, and I'm sure everyone had a good time making it. I've not made one of these, but I do follow Karen Titus, so I'll have to check back on her blog.

*Vicki* said...

Darling card with the unique flap design! Those papers are so pretty with the double side! Your gifties are totally adorable! I'm sure you all had a fun time as usual!! :)

loz said...

Fantastic card and your gifts are so beautiful Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Loved my giftie, and had a great time that day! I needed a getaway! Your card was adorable! What a fun ‘un-fancy’ fancy fold! Thanks for teaching me a fun new fold!

Donna said...

Fabulous card, I like that flap design with your sweet image! Nice gifties too!

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful card and I love your sign!