Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Big Brother


I usually try and send a "special" card to big brother or big sister especially when this is a first addition for them. I made the brother card to coordinate with the gift card I made for the new baby which will also be a boy. I have a sticker boook and stickers to include in big brothers envelope to make him feel special too. I took a copic marker class this past weekend so I am having so much fun playing with colors and trying to blend my colors. I think this goes back to my childhood as I loved to color as a kid, especially with a new box of crayolas. The class was very helpful and of course I had to "pick up" a few more colors after the class.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

He's a cutie patootie! Cute card girl! Keep practicing with those markers - I'll be over to play in your woman cave soon and you can teach me how to color with my 4 1/2 copics! (I have four, and you are going to sell me your extra - tee hee!)

Heidi Hihn said...

Very nice job! I love that set of kids!

Suzanne said...

I really love this card!! You're doing a great job with your blog. I thought you said you were a computer dummy!LOL