Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dear Friend


This is a card for one of the girls I work with, her daughter was in a pretty bad car accident Thursday and is still in the ICU. Thought I would send this to her to let her know I was thinking of her. I have another friend whose daughter also had a car accident on Friday but she was not badly injured so off to make a card for her too. This set is one of my favs from the new Serendipity, she is just so darned cute and fun to color. I colored with Copic markers, still working on shading but I love to color.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Hmmm....I left a comment this a.m. Guess the comment monster gobbled it up! I cannot believe that you have THREE friends whose daughters had wrecks last week! Sheesh girl! Love your card - it is SO so cute! Order me this set when you have another order going in okay??? Hugs!

Heidi Hihn said...

Cute card! I am sure it will be a comfort to your friend to know you are thinking of her and her daughter!