Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All Seasons Swirls


I used a retired set from last year to make this card for the color challange over at Paper Wings using brown, orange, kraft and green. I thought these leaves worked perfect. I stamped in palette ink and embossed each leaf with our Transcendence powder. I love this stuff and just don't use it enough, maybe if I kept it on my work table I would use it more but I have to get up to get it!!! I used the words from Bookoo Blessings again love this set and use if often. Wraped some thin twine which I got at Archivers around the leaf piece and presto the card is done.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

OOOH....I like that powder! Someone I know (ahem...) gave me some to try, and (shame on me) I haven't tried it yet! Maybe I will tonight! Beautiful card, dear friend! Hope you are having a nice visit - I will try to see you tomorrow - I have something for you! Hugs...

Heidi Hihn said...

Love the fall colors, just wish cold weather did not have to follow them! Your card makes me think of warm cider and enjoying the falling leaves in the forest!

Julie Robinson said...

beautiful card. Love the colors!