Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Boo to You


My first Halloween card this year - well no not really as I posted one for the last Paper Wings Blog Hop so this is my second. I "cased" this from a fall swap I was in last year so thanks to Susan Maxwell, I changed it up slightly. The unique thing about this card and you can't really see it in a scan is the little mummy is X-Ray film!!! I saved the films from my DH's x-rays 2 years ago when he had dislocated cervical vertabrae, - well I ran across it in my closet and the wheels started turning. I had to emboss as the white ink would not dry on the film. Then lets go ahead and punch my spiders out of x-ray film too using my Tonic spider punch. I think this will go to my granddaughter who is 7.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

OMG, talk about looking good in real life! This one rocks!!! I adore the Xray film! Girl, you are so S-Mrt!!!!

Very cute! - big hugs!!!

Suzanne said...

great card!