Sunday, February 14, 2010




It is time for our monthly blog hop at Paper Wings - this months theme is "green" either green card or to recycle something and go green. I chose to recycle. My first item is a Starbucks bottle filled with round teabags then a green bellyband (embellished a bit with the scor-bug) and on the lid a round topper with the tea bag from Tea for Two, I attached the cup with a narrow pink ribbon and pop dots and the lid can screw off easily. This is for my secretary at work who never questions what I ask her to do and does it with a smile. I don't know what I would do without her. My second project is a bandaid tin recycled to hold my precut ATC cards. This tin is special as it holds our premium white cs which I use for coloring with Copics. I used retired paper on this tin as it only took a scrap and that is what I had - I am all about using up all those scraps. Now for more GREEN projects go visit:
Trudy
Risa
Christine
Rita W.
Angela
Rita K.
Laurie U.
Chris
Stacey

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

Way to go Shirley! Love the tea set and your take on it! I've got to get to paperwings more often.

Angela K said...

Very cute projects!! What a fun way to give a gift of tea!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Shirley - what great projects! Your tea bottle is an awesome idea. And your little band aid tin is so cute too!

rita

Laurie Unger said...

love the tea container! Is it Green tea? Great projects1 TFS

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great job! What a wonderful way to reuse... and a bandaid tin.. Awesome!

Bridgett Owens said...

Love these projects! Beautiful and helping the earth! Super sweet!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute! Great secretaries are a treasure aren't they? :)

Chris said...

Lovely "recycled" projects! I think that tea bag jar with the cup tag is wonderful.

Trudy Osborn said...

Cute projects. TFS!

Unknown said...

These are just great ideas!

Chelsea said...

I love your bottle shirley! awesome!

AmethystCat said...

super cute projects!

Kim said...

Great projects Shirley!