Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Valentine Car


This is a cute simple Valentine using a MS stamp set and TAC phrases. the little car had a star punched out in the center so I covered it with a punched red heart, put some red hubcaps on the wheels and wow have a cute valentine for my 7 year old cancer pt. that I send cards to through Chemo Angels. Thanks Pat for letting me borrow this set - I stamped up several more images to use for him in the future. I will be posting another card in a day or two. Once again we are "snowed in" up here on top of the hill so I will have lots of time to play. Off to make one more Valentine for my granddaughter who is 23 but still loves getting cards from grandma.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Great card, Shirley! Your little guy will love it! Grrr....I'm TIRED of this weather!!! I want to drive myself ANYWHERE!!! Argh....... Can't wait to see what you made for the Paigester!