Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sew Thankful


I found a bit of time to play this afternoon and as this is one of my favorite new sets it was the one I picked up first, I also made another one that I will post soon and I used this set in a swap that we are having over at PaperWings. I used Palette Noir and then Transcedence Embossing powder on the sewing machine ( my grandma had one that looked like this). I used labels nesties to cut out the image. I made my background on white using the scissors and buttons. We had a challenge a few weeks ago at PaperWings and a dear angel sent me these tags and it was perfect for my message. Added a couple of black pearls some gingham ribbon and the card was finished. Easy Peasy. I am taking an order to a friend tomorrow and she ordered this set from my open house, I think i will give it to her.

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Wowsa! This is wonderful! I'm lovin' that stamp set. Your scissored background is so awesome - great job with that!!! lol..we still DO have a sewing machine like that! Oh my gosh, what a great idea, giving your friend that card! You are so smart! Fabby card, dear friend!

Christine Pennington said...

AWESOME! I played with this set today too! I love yours!

Angela K said...

Oh! I love this, great card!!

Chelsea said...

great card ... Love all of the details and stamps that you used!

Bridgett Owens said...

Really great card! I like the background...it almost looks like designer paper! I love all the scissors! LOL Your customer will adore this card!

Stef H said...

oh that looks so much like my grammy's machine! stunning card!

just popping in to say hi and let you know i'm still here. whew! however, i never know where i'm at - lol.

hugs :)