Sunday, February 13, 2011

Watch Me Grow Baby Gift



This is the baby gift I made to go with the baby card from a day or two ago. I first saw this album at TAC seminar and Rita Holmes had made these to sell at craft shows etc. She then offered the package of poems, months, sayings and the complete idea for a nominal fee. I just had to buy it as I thought it was just too stinkin cute. I changed mine a bit from her and I used a 6 x 6 album (which by the way is hard to find - at least a cute baby one). You give the album and a 12 month onesie and each month Mom puts the baby in the onesie and takes and posts her picture on the month. You can watch the baby grow into/and probably out of the 12 month onesie. I put a page in for each months picture with a cute little animal from Wild about You set. I also added additional pages that I thought were appropriate to the album - making it "mine". I will show you 2 more pages next time. Thank you Rita for this extra special idea and I think Mom is going to be happy with the scrapbook.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great idea!

Patti J said...

Too cute! How are we supposed to 'patiently' await the next two photos????? Sigh... Seriously, this is so stinkin' adorable! Love it, love it, can't wait to make a few of these! Hugs...

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute!