Friday, August 05, 2011

Happy Leaf


This is one of the Level A sets we got at seminar this year - and is currently the August card club stamp which means you can get it at a reduced price with a $30 purchase. This is not my usual style as I think you have to color, bling, cute, paste to make a pretty card so when there was no coloring on this I went oh I don't know if I can work this one up. But using rhubarb memento ink (isn't it lush) and transdence embossing powder I embossed the leaf on kraft cs, as well as the sentiment on Mixx Moxie DP. I used one of the tags from the Miss Moxie DP (Julie does such a great job using her tags), and the matching cs in which I cut scallops and layered at the bottom it turned out pretty well with no coloring, bling, or pasting!!!

8 comments:

Patti J said...

You should jump out of that box more often, my friend! Your card is gorgeous - love the punched border, your leaf and sentiment are beautiful. Love the transcendence powder and that color ink is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing - have a good weekend, be safe traveling, hug Megan for me, and call if you need anything!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, I think I need this stamp set. TFS.

Chelsea said...

Very pretty. Love the colors!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I love the blend of colors.

Peggie said...

Lovely. I need this stamp. Of course I need all stamps. lol Great job.

Angela K said...

Lovely card, love the colors you used!!

Curt in Indy said...

This is beautiful! I love the Fall colors of this card. No matter what it didn't have that you normally do, it turned out wonderfully! Best, Curt

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I'm planning on using this set for an Oct. class.