Saturday, September 10, 2011

Amuse Starter Kit Card


I got my starter kit from Amuse when the big brown UPS truck pulled down my drive way - as he stood at the door with my 2 huge girl dogs threating him he said "I'll just leave it here on the porch for you"!!!, for some reason my girls hate brown. A quick slash of the packing tape with my exacto knife and I was ready to unpack - oh my - I got the $99 starter kit and although I am kind of wishing I had gotten the $149 I am totally happy with what I got, not only how much but the quality. Love the rubber - open the dvd case it comes in and with a light push the image is ready to put on a block and stamp, already indexed, stamped image with bubblegum/grass pigment ink (very nice) and stamped on white, cut out with scallop circle nestie then made my card on sage cs and cut out the card with my lg. scallop nestie die, white on the inside, again very nice. Had to add a bit of bling, clear bling colored with copic and card is ready to do.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Just got back on line - what a storm! Love your card, dear friend - the colors are beautiful, can't wait to see your stash! lol...our dogs hate brown too! Okay, off to try to figure out why my desktop won't boot. cya

Chelsea said...

What a fun card design! Love it. Love this dandelion stamp too!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful card! I can't wait to see what your going to create with all your new goodies. Love a muse studio stamps and have two sets I bought a while ago.