Sunday, September 04, 2011

Brandy and Emma


As some of you know I am a Chemo Angel - and we got a "special request for a gentleman that "loves" dog and needed some cheer so I immediately thought of the dog from Brandy and Emma - colored with Copics (HELP - I need suggestions with coloring lifelike animals), cut with nesties, DP is from DCWV - Pet Stack - some brown grograin ribon from my stash and the card was complete. On the outside I put Smile and the inside said "I do that when I think of you". There are so many sentiments from TAC that are so appropriate in special situations, I will surely miss them. I am sending this guy a pic of my 2 "BIG" girl dogs and I know he will smile!!!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Great job of making a masculine 'doggie' card!!! I think that your coloring is perfect, as is your choice of DP! Your chemo gent will love seeing Bella and Stella too - good idea to send their photo to him :) How could anyone not love them? Thanks for sharing!

AmethystCat said...

What a neat card to be able to send to perk up the dog lover! You are awesome, Shirley!!

Rita said...

What a nice card for a guy. I love the Brandy and Emma stamps - I missed getting this one.

Laurie Unger said...

Really cute card!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, love the coloring and how you grounded the dog.

Unknown said...

Great card! And great coloring!

Curt in Indy said...

This is so sweet, and he will love this. . .And why on earth do you need help with the coloring??? The first thing I thought was "great coloring". I love this card! Best, Curt